The medical division of ADA Transcription is made up of certified medical transcriptionists who provide transcription services to individual physicians, practices and researchers across the United States. All work is then proofread by a lead transcriptionist, who is also certified. Our transcriptionists have knowledge that goes far beyond medical terminology; they have a deep understanding of biology, pathology and etiology, as well. You can rest easy knowing your audio is in extremely qualified hands.
|A few of the common medical related audio files
we often receive include:
...and many more.
RatesRates for clear, well recorded audio.
|Turnaround Time||Up to 2 Speakers||3 or More Speakers|
|48 Hours||$2.25 per minute||$2.50 per minute|
|72 hours (standard)||$1.95 per minute||$2.20 per minute|
|One Week||$1.50 per minute||$1.75 per minute|
|Two Weeks||$1.45 per minute||$1.65 per minute|
|Discount for recurring customers|
We appreciate the loyalty of our monthly customers. Even with as few as 5 hours a month, you can take advantage of our discounted pricing.
5 hrs/month = $.02 cents off
45 hrs/month = $.10 cents off
A few notes about our rates:
1) We do offer personalized pricing. If you have a special situation, or feel that pricing should be agreed upon differently, give us a call. We do our best to accommodate all of our customers.
2) The additional cost for 3 or more speakers does vary. If you only have three speakers, you do not need the speakers to be labeled specifically, and/or the speakers are very simple to tell apart, then that additional price may be lowered. Contact us for details.
3) Additional cost for difficult audio varies based on difficulty. Generally it is around 20 cents per audio minute. If it needs to be more, you will be contacted BEFORE any work is done. (See Service Agreement).
4) Timestamps: Cost varies depending on frequency. For timestamps every ten minutes, it is 3 cents a minute, every five minutes is 5 cents a minute. Contact us for details.
5) Printing: Digital files are provided at no cost, printing is 7 cents per page, plus shipping.
6) Grammar Correction: For an additional 7 cents per audio minute, we will fix your speakers’ grammar, making for a cleaner, crisper transcript.
We offer verbatim options for all of our clients. For our medical clients we offer two types of verbatim:
Strict Verbatim: This is exactly what has been stated, from false starts, stutters, "ums", and every sound uttered by a person in the recording. Add $.06 per minute.
Intelligent Verbatim: This includes stutters and "ums", but does not include a person's "unnecessarily common" words, such as "you know", "like" et cetera. It also does not include any unnecessary words that are irrelevant to the subject and conversation, such as false starts or misspoken words. Add $.04 per minute.
Click the icon to the right to view a sample file. This shows the standard format you can expect to receive from ADA Transcription, though we are able to deliver a custom format to meet your requirements.
Make a secure payment online using PayPal or a credit card.