Legal and insurance related transcription is ADA's specialty.
ADA Transcription does top quality, professional work for any type of transcription. However, our level of expertise and experience in the legal field, as well as in insurance transcription, is particularly exceptional.
All of our transcriptionists who work in our legal/insurance section have gone through basic legal training including thorough and wide-ranging legal terminology. A lead transcriptionist with extensive legal experience as well as a current insurance license proofreads all legal and insurance transcription work.
|A few of the common legal and/or insurance related audio files |
we often receive include:
...and many more.
RatesRates for clear, well recorded audio.
ADA Transcription is the process of updating their rates, and their website. Please email us at email@example.com and we'll send you our rate sheet directly.
A few notes about our rates:
1) We do offer personalized pricing. If you have a special situation, or feel that pricing should be agreed upon differently, give us a call. We do our best to accommodate all of our customers.
2) The additional cost for 3 or more speakers does vary. If you only have three speakers, you do not need the speakers to be labeled specifically, and/or the speakers are very simple to tell apart, then that additional price may be lowered. Contact us for details.
3) Additional cost for difficult audio varies based on difficulty. Generally it is around 20 cents per audio minute. If it needs to be more, you will be contacted BEFORE any work is done. (See Service Agreement).
4) Timestamps: For legal/insurance transcription, timestamps every 10 minutes are included. If you need them to be more frequent, there will be an additional charge.
5) Printing: Digital files are provided at no cost, printing is 7 cents per page, plus shipping.
6) Grammar Correction: For an additional 7 cents per audio minute, we will fix your speakers’ grammar, making for a cleaner, crisper transcript.
We offer verbatim options for all of our clients. For our legal/insurance clients we offer two types of verbatim:
Strict Verbatim: This is exactly what has been stated, from false starts, stutters, "ums", and every sound uttered by a person in the recording. Add $.06 per minute.
Intelligent Verbatim: This includes stutters and "ums", but does not include a person's "unnecessarily common" words, such as "you know", "like" et cetera. It also does not include any unnecessary words that are irrelevant to the subject and conversation, such as false starts or misspoken words. Add $.04 per minute.
Click the icon to the right to view a sample file. This shows the standard format you can expect to receive from ADA Transcription, though we are able to deliver a custom format to meet your requirements.
Make a secure payment online using PayPal or a credit card.